Saturday, January 5, 2008

Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2 Big Winner




After 2 months of staying in the house, Ruben Gonzaga turned out to be the Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2 Big Winner. Riza Santos became the 2nd big placer while Gaby Dela Merced was the 3rd Big Placer and Will Devaughn was the 4th Big Placer.
Though I personally like Riza to be the Big Winner, it's still ok because of 2 reasons. I am a from Davao, that's why I'm still proud that Ruben emerged as the Big Winner and the other reason is that, Riza was able to prove that she deserves to be there. I was so happy that she was able to make it to the big 4. Even though Mariel was always backstabbing her, the people didn't listen to that whore and still voted for Riza. I bet she was so angry at Riza. In the end, Riza is more beautiful then anybody else in the house, both in heart and in mind. Not like that little whore.

No comments: